- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced Granny Smith apples
- 1⁄2 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Takes 20-25 minutes, 2 Servings
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil shallow baking dish.
- Place chicken in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange apple slices, shallots, and thyme leaves over and around chicken breasts. Pour balsamic vinegar over all.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve.