- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons toasted hazelnuts, finely chopped*
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Serves four people.
- * To toast hazelnuts: Place hazelnuts in single layer in shallow pan.
- Place in preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 9–11 minutes, gently shaking pan midway through cooking time.
- Mix toasted hazelnuts and butter in small bowl.
- Season salmon fillets to taste.
- Lightly coat shallow baking dish with olive oil and place fillets in pan.
- Bake fillets in 350-degree oven until cooked to preferred doneness.
- Top with lemon juice and hazelnut butter.