Ingredients For the Gluten-Free Bread:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions For the Gluten-Free Bread:
- Combine the water and yeast. Let it sit for a couple minutes.
- Add the eggs, brown sugar, tapioca flour, potato starch, 1/2 cup of the white rice flour, the xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup of rice flour and stir to combine. *I just add it later so that it’s not as hard to stir!
- Plop it on a greased baking sheet and allow to rise for about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 45 minutes.
Ingredients For the Stuffing:
- 6 cup dry bread cubes (cook at 200ºF until dry or chop into cubes and set out for a day or two until dry)
- A few tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning (or any combination of sage, thyme, oregano, basil, and rosemary)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Instructions For the Stuffing:
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and celery.
- Add the bread and seasoning.
- Add the chicken stock and egg and mix just until combined (don’t over mix).
- Dump into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350ºF or until the top is toasty.