- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into four pieces
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh herbs of your choice (thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, or parsley)
Serves three people.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Spread meat side of filets with mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Press herbs into each filet using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Place filets on baking sheet skin side down.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.