- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 2⁄3 cup dried parsley
- 3⁄8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Serves twelve people.
- In a mixing bowl, crumble turkey.
- Mix in egg white, green onions, parsley, and marjoram.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape turkey mixture into 12 small patties.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add patties.
- Cook for 5–6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.