- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- Pinch salt
Serves four people.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Cook chicken on both sides until a light golden brown.
- In medium bowl, mix wine, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and simmer chicken until cooked through (approximately 10–12 minutes).
- Remove chicken from skillet and plate.
- Add wine mixture to skillet and heat to boiling.
- Continue to boil until liquid is reduced by half.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.