- Juice of 6 lemons
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
Serves four people.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice and soy sauce together.
- Add cornstarch and mix until a paste is formed.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through.
- Transfer to four serving plates, and garnish with scallions.