- 1 pound large shrimp
- 2 ⁄ 3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dried hot chili peppers (do not chop)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serves four people.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté until garlic turns a light golden brown.
- Add shrimp, minced garlic, orange zest, and chili pepper.
- Cook without stirring until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir shrimp, adding sherry and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.