- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serves one person.
- In medium skillet over medium heat add water and spinach.
- Cook, stirring until spinach wilts.
- Drain any remaining water from pan.
- Push spinach to the outer edges of pan.
- Add 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Sauté onions and peppers until tender, slowing mixing cooked spinach in with the cooking vegetables.
- Add eggs and continue stirring until eggs set.