- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of salt
Serves four people.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add kale and water to skillet.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until kale is wilted, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, oregano, and salt.
- Uncover and cook until ingredients are heated through.